Pages

Monday 18 April 2016

Home Again Home Again Jiggity Jig

So we are back home.  The oral antibiotics have not been going so well.  He's been throwing them up.  I'm not sure if it's a sensory thing or a taste thing.  The syringe doesn't seem to go well and when I try and hide it in a bottle he doesn't seem to like the taste.  Once he even threw up when I hid it in the bottle.

He seems to be doing better over all though.  The cough isn't as bad and he's sleeping through the night.  We had a weigh in and he is 17 pounds 5 ounces.  Not bad, relatively, considering how sick he has been.

Here's a toast (as I raise my cup of coffee) to sunny warm days, fewer lung infections, and to amazing husbands who make all things so much better.  I am so blessed to have you in my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment