2. We had a follow up with our eye surgeon and the cataracts are nowhere to be seen! His eyes are looking beautiful.
3. Alex will be turning 3 this week and he seems to be getting sweeter and cuter everyday. He asked for a giraffe pinata and mommy's cake.
4. Alex has started using the potty :) With the chaos of his life, it has been tricky to get this ball rolling. He was refusing to sit on the potty at all but yesterday he even went to the potty at his sitters house.
5. Our church community has been amazing. We have been blessed in so many ways. It always seems that these blessings come at just the right time. Thank you!
6. The boys slept in this morning- ie. Gideon went back to sleep after his 6:00 feed and Alex didn't wake up until 7:30 which gave me some quiet time to drink a coffee and ready myself for the day.
Yes the sun is shining and the day is fresh. Let's keep this mojo flowing.