Right now the big picture is too much for me to take in. I have to learn to find pleasure in the little achievements -Baby steps.
Top Ten Mini Achievements that Should Make me Smile:
1. I finally have a consult lined up with our new ENT for next month
2. I showered this morning and lost the lingering Gideon puke smell (He's been throwing up a lot lately)
3. Gideon didn't throw up his last bottle and so I still don't smell like his spittle
4. I washed the dishes this morning and have fresh bottles made in the fridge- which made me realize that I'm running low on formula. Now I have an excuse to put on make-up, brush my hair and get out of the house.
5. I climbed the Mount Everest laundry pile and put a load in the machine. Now I just have to tackle the foothills.
6. I started organizing all my medical/travel expenses for 2014 taxes- receipts are now sorted and paperclipped accordingly
7. I managed to drink a somewhat hot cup of coffee
8. I can fit into my pants today. (Seriously... stress does no favours when trying to fit into the post baby wardrobe)
9. I scored a beautiful Easter Lily at discount for only 2.99
10. Last Sunday, Alex brought me a picture he did in Sunday school and excitedly told me the Easter story. It was precious! I tucked his picture away today so I can bring out again next year.
Did you have any mini achievements that helped you propel through the day?